A Tweenless Animation A Tweenless Animation

No Tweens?

What's the point of using no tweens for animation? You might as well not use the timeline and do all your animation per script... in fact, that would be al lot more interesting

Fawx responds:

whats the point of writing a retarded review without a good "fuck you" response.

Monkey Island Flash Movie Monkey Island Flash Movie

Top Leistung :)

Ich finde die englische Version sogar besser als die deutsche. Irgendwie kommt Guybrush's quarkiege Stimme noch besser rüber :).
Auf jeden fall auch ein grosses lob für die Animation, herlich überzogen. Erinnert mich an eine Mischung aus Decline und der Awesome Reihe.
Weiter machen :D, ich will den zweiten Teil sehen.

Stickmen On Crack Stickmen On Crack

Insane^^

But I liked it. Switch Animation could be better though...

export-gold responds:

What is switch animation?
thnx 4 the review.

MotionGuides4Beginners 2 MotionGuides4Beginners 2

disapointing...

i can't say why this motion guide is "advanced", it is barely a simple explanation for beginners.
Also, the menu was poorly animated. The effect would look much nicer if you'd work with a mask layer, that should make you able to close the page completely before changing the content...

CollectorofExp responds:

This tutorial was made with someone who has no knowledge of what a motion guide is, other than from my first tutorial. Compared to the stuff in there, this is advanced. Oh and thanks for the tip on the menu, it's a slight error I think I made and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Flash Piano Flash Piano

Good Game!

I had tons of fun tring to recreate some old tunes i memorized :).
Found a bug though. Holding one button wil couse the Game to play the tune repetatly. Don't know if thats a feature, but a real piano would simply fadeout.

chugger1992 responds:

it does that because I had to use a WAV sound for the notes, AFAIK Flash can't produce it's own tones.

Blobness Scene Creator Blobness Scene Creator

What's the point?^

This is barely a dressup game, the art ist medicore, the music annoying.
Did I miss something (serious question). I thought this was a "game".

Ash4792 responds:

i never said it was a dressup game, i said it was a scene creator (big difference). And yes, you missed something, it's based on my up and coming series so it was just a publicity thing to get people more aware of the series for when it comes out.